[iPad] Ringtone/Alert Help Please

 

I normally do encrypted backup of my iPad to iCloud. I thought doing it that way everything gets backed up. No so I found out yesterday. I backed up my iPhone 6 Plus to iCloud. Then I did a restore. No bought ringtone or Alerts on the phone. I bought the Alert on my phone instead of buying it on my Mac and syncing it to my phone. Frustrating because the same ring tone I used on my iPhone, I also use on my iPad mini 4. It's still on my iPad mini 4 but I can not get it from my iPad to iTunes so I can sync it to my iPhone.

Also, I looked for the Alert tone in the iTunes Store on my Mac mini. Search couldn't find it with the exact name or any facsimile thereof. It comes up right away in the iTunes Store on my iPhone and iPad.

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ). lwr32@mac.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___