[iPad] Spam phone calls

 

I have 2 iPads, an iPhone 6+ and an Apple Watch. And an iMac and MacBook Air.

Unfortunately, I get spam calls 3-6 times a day, and they show up on all devices. If I don't know the caller, I immediately hit decline. If I can, I block the number, but that's pretty useless as I don't tend to get repeat calls from the same spammer number. Now they are leaving robo- voicemails. I signed up for the No Not Call List, but that doesn't seem to make any difference, either on my iPhone or land line :(

I read somewhere to set my Do Not Disturb for 24 hours, but that puts my watch on silent and DND.

Is there any other way to deal with these annoying spammers?

Thanks,

Carol

Sent from my iPad Air 2

Sent from my iPad Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carol <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___