Re: [iPad] ICloud Photos vs IPhone/iPad

 

What I want to do is be able to store all my photos in iCloud and not have them on my iPad at all. Since there is no small cloud picture in the bottom right corner of each of my photos (as there is in iTunes when looking at my purchased movies) to indicate each photo is only in iCloud and not on my iPad, are photos stored in iCloud and my iPad? 

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@mac.com

On May 29, 2016, at 8:17 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Settings, iCloud, photos, library off?

On May 29, 2016, at 8:31 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Perhaps this article will answer your questions, but if not, there is a link at the bottom of the article to post your questions in Apple Support Communities:



Pat

On May 29, 2016, at 4:46 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have Google this question and have come up with no answers. I hope someone here can answer my question.

How can I tell if certain photos are on my iPhone/iPad or in iCloud?

I would like to clear up some space on both iPhone and iPad and put all photos in iCloud. 

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ).  lwr32@mac.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___