Re: [iPad] New iPad

 

> I got the iPad Pro for an early Mother's Day gift this afternoon. Busy setting it up. I got the pencil, too, but not too sure how to use it yet. Will work on that... I didn't buy an Apple case--too pricey. Ideas for a good case, anyone? Maybe less than $50 or $60... Also, I could use ideas about how to use the pencil.
> Sue

Serenity Caldwell at imore.com has had some articles on using the Pencil, and applications that are "pencil-smart".

I have the impression that the best way to start learning to use it is just get it and start doing things with it.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (67)

.

__,_._,___