Re: [iPad] Calendar deleted

 

Gloria,
Make sure you are viewing all calendars, so touch Calendars at the bottom center of the Apple Calendar screen, and touch "all calendars" on the screen that pops up.

Linda

On May 16, 2016, at 6:22 AM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Say more.  The Apple calendar app?  When did you notice the problem?  I don't see an update to the calendar in the past week.


On May 16, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Gloria Tattersall gloriatattersall@me.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Help please, all my past records on Calendar are being deleted. I need to have past references of dates etc. I have looked at settings to see if I have inadvertently turned something on or off but cannot find anything related to Calendar. I am assuming it is due to an update.
What can I do?
Gloquilter, Cyprus and UK

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda McCann <lmcarea51@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___