[iPad] Good and bad news about my iPhone 6s

 

The battery went kaput. I woke up and it was charging but stuck on the apple logo. After an hour using apple cable and wall wart it still said it needed to be plugged in. Apple gave me a case number and they now have it and are fixing it. Now. It will be some as late as Monday which is to be my first day or work but my bosses are Apple users and they are okay with the delay. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___