Re: [iPad] Calendar deleted

 

Gloria Tattersall wrote:
> Help please, all my past records on Calendar are being deleted. I need to have past references of dates etc. I have looked at settings to see if I have inadvertently turned something on or off but cannot find anything related to Calendar. I am assuming it is due to an update.

If you view settings with your iPad it portrait mode, the Calendar settings are just below the first screen (scroll down a little on the left) under "Mail, Contacts, Calendar".

Is Calendar ONLY on your iPad, or do you sync it with an iPhone, a computer, or iCloud?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!


.

__,_._,___