Re: [iPad] This latest version of the iPad IOS sucks

 

Ok they are updated now.  I'll see if that helps 

Sent from my iPad
Jim Coon

On Sep 28, 2015, at 9:34 PM, Ryan Waldon ryan@iamthereforeipad.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

You might also want to try resetting your network settings - this fixes all kinds of post-update funkiness in iOS devices. You will have to re-enter your wi-fi/wireless passwords afterwards, but it's worth it to resolve your troubles. 

Settings >General >Reset >look for "Reset Network Settings"

Tap on it then confirm. The device will reset. When it comes back, enter any network passwords in Wi-Fi settings. You may also have to re-pair any Bluetooth devices you were using. 

--ryan 

Sent from my Apple iPhone 

On Sep 28, 2015, at 17:59, Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Make sure you get all app updates. (Not Safari, but everything else.)

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Sep 28, 2015, at 11:22 AM, liteways@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yes. I've rebooted it. The apps are Facebook, Google , Craig's list, eBay , Safari , chrome.

Sent from my iPad
Jim Coon

On Sep 28, 2015, at 11:44 AM, Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

What apps are crashing?

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Sep 28, 2015, at 6:13 AM, liteways@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Ive never had so many crashes that I get with the new update .

I hope they come up with a fix soon for my iPad 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: liteways@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___