Re: [iPad] iPhone 6s battery [3 Attachments]

 



~KLM
\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Sep 29, 2015, at 7:37 PM, tim meidroth timmeidroth@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

how do you check this?...when i go to "battery" in settings i see switches for low power mode and battery percentage...i don't see a display that shows which apps are using percentage of charge...am i in the right place?


On Sep 29, 2015, at 6:51 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] wrote:

 

Did you check the battery option in Settings to see which apps are using the most charge?

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Air2

On Sep 29, 2015, at 5:37 PM, Nonie Masterson hachiosmom@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

My battery is not good! The phone was at 80% and just sitting on my desk, after 3 hrs was at 66!!!
My 4s was never that bad, even now with the battery getting worse.

I have turned off most notifications and I fetch my mail.

I was hoping it was just the initial period of getting everything indexed, set, whatever. 

I barely use the phone. If this keeps up, it won't be good!


Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾


From: "tim meidroth timmeidroth@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPhone 6s battery



i've read this statement several times and i think now i know what it means...my guess is kris used the microphone to speak his post and when he said "horrendous" it came out as "around us."

On Sep 29, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] wrote:

As some of you may know, the battery life on my iPhone 5 was around us.








__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

Check out the automatic photo album with 4 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.PNG image2.png image1.png image3.png


.

__,_._,___