Re: [iPad] This latest version of the iPad IOS sucks

 

Make sure you get all app updates. (Not Safari, but everything else.)

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Sep 28, 2015, at 11:22 AM, liteways@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yes. I've rebooted it. The apps are Facebook, Google , Craig's list, eBay , Safari , chrome.

Sent from my iPad
Jim Coon

On Sep 28, 2015, at 11:44 AM, Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

What apps are crashing?

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Sep 28, 2015, at 6:13 AM, liteways@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Ive never had so many crashes that I get with the new update .

I hope they come up with a fix soon for my iPad 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___