Re: [iPad] The Surprising Reason Apple Sells the iPad Mini 2

 

Faster than no password? :-p

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Sep 28, 2015, at 12:20 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I use the fingerprint reader all the time. Fastest way to get into my phone. I've used the fingerprint reader on my phone so often I barely have to touch it with my thumb for it to work. 

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Sep 25, 2015, at 7:54 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



I seldom use the fingerprint sensor. Much simpler just to tap out the passcode.

No idea how others feel, but for me fingerprinting will be useful only when any part of any finger can be used from any angle.

> On Sep 25, 2015, at 10:26 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> However, perhaps the biggest selling point for the iPad mini 4 is Touch ID. The Touch ID fingerprint sensor is combined with the home button and it allows users to unlock their iPads using just the scan of their finger, rather than having to enter in a passcode every time.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

.

__,_._,___