Re: [iPad] iPhone shipping

 

I'm expecting my success to last 3 to 4 years, hoping that it will last 4 to 5 years. So my next iPhone could be the iPhone 9? Maybe the 8s

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Sep 28, 2015, at 12:04 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm not upgrading. My iPhone 6+ is good enough for me until next year, possibly.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Sep 26, 2015, at 1:44 AM, Teri Lacey katianna@att.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

It seems like everyone is getting a new iPhone. I have the gold 6 plus that just came out last. I don't see much difference to trade up. Am I missing something? Or should I get the new phone? I thank you for any insights

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 24, 2015, at 11:36 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I got my official text and email from Apple this morning of my shipment. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Sep 23, 2015, at 7:33 PM, Patti Robertson pattiandken@charter.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I tried this and it's not working for me.   

:(


Patti

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 7:16 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yay!!! Mines in Kentucky!!


~KLM
\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Sep 23, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Mine shipped from China and I was able to track it following this advice using my phone number:


Pat 

Sent from my iPad Air2

On Sep 23, 2015, at 4:50 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Anyone know where the iPhones ship from? Is it still China? My iPhone is still listed as preparing to ship, and I really want it to say shipping because if it doesn't do that really soon, then I don't know that j will get it on its foretold arrival date of Friday. 

Thoughts?


~KLM
\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)

.

__,_._,___