[iPad] iPhone 6s battery

 

As some of you may know, the battery life on my iPhone 5 was around us. Between 45 and 60 seconds would be enough to drain 1%. Now I have my iPhone 6s. On a usual day, on a workday, with my iPhone 5, I would unplug my phone at 100% walk to the bus use the phone while on my bus for 45 minutes, and then for 10 minutes into work started. After 115 minute break I would have to recharge my phone and then once more during the day in order to be able to use the radio, MP3 player, on the way home. That was a normal weekday. Now, I did have my iPhone 6s on Saturday but that was not a normal workday. With that said I had 48% of my battery remaining after coming home so I'm very excited.

Today is a normal workday in 15 minutes I will be on plugging my phone and starting my day my guess is that after a full day I will still have at least 33% of my battery remaining. That is what I suspect. Only time will tell today.

Needless to say again, I am very excited to not have to be tethered to a power source all day long!

~KLM
\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___