Re: [iPad] Re: Ordered new phone

 

Thanks! I thought it might be in that range.

Toby

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I paid $99 for it for my iPhone6.

Pat

Sent from my iPad...

On Sep 30, 2014, at 1:53 PM, Toby Levin tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Do you happen to know the cost of AppleCare Plus for the 128GB 6+?

Toby

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2014, at 9:44 PM, Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'll be getting AppleCare Plus for my iPhone 6 Plus. I've bought it for all 3 of my iPads. $1000 devices need some quality support.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Sep 28, 2014, at 1:40 PM, Toby Levin tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

How many people are getting AppleCare?

Toby 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2014, at 5:50 PM, Ted Wagner tfwagner2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I don't think you need any stronger case than normal. Right now, I'm trying to decide between AppleCare + or a SquareTrade policy. That Verizon insurance and deductible is stupid expensive.

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Sep 26, 2014, at 12:49 PM, floridabouvs floridabouvs@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So has anyone actually received the 6+, and if so, what do you think of it?
I ordered one but am having second thoughts about its durability. I will obviously have to get a stronger case than I usually get (bending issue.)
Carol

Sent from my iPad Air

__._,_.___

Posted by: Toby Levin <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (275)

Check out the automatic photo album with 7 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG image2.JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG image1.JPG


.

__,_._,___