[iPad] iPad] Re: Rose with PaperCamera/Carol [2 Attachments]

 

 
I don't really understand what's going on with your PaperCamera app, Carol.  I just took a picture with mine to see exactly what would happen.  I ended up with my picture as it would be if I had just used the native iPhone camera AND a PaperCamera version.  Both of them are in my "recently added" album, and I didn't have to do a thing to save them to it.  Are you absolutely sure your pictures aren't in your album?  I can't imagine any app requiring payment for each picture! 
 
 
Carlee
 
 
 
 
Can you explain Paper Camera charges? I have the app but can't figure it out. I took one of my photos with Paper Camerait made a cool shotbut nothing saved. Do I need to payfor each picture I make?
Carol
 
Sent from my iPad Air
 
 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg


.

__,_._,___