Re: [iPad] Ordered new phone

 

Thanks everyone who responded. Jim, that makes sense. Thanks!

Toby

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2014, at 5:45 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

How many people are getting AppleCare?
Toby 

I do regularly for my iPhones, but I do NOT for my iPads.

My iPad has a (protective) keyboard case (from Belkin), and it is transported outside my home only in a protective carry-case (from Waterfield).

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Toby Levin <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (267)

Check out the automatic photo album with 7 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG image2.JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG image1.JPG


.

__,_._,___