Re: [iPad] Ordered new phone

 

On Sep 28, 2014, at 4:18 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

The Watch seems not to do anything much

I remember similar statements concerning the first iPod classic. 
KLM

If any product does not offer functions or features that are useful to you, there really is no requirement to complain about it, just DON'T BUY IT.

If you find a product DOES offer functions or features that are useful to you, then buy it.

I expect to buy an Watch, although I am not certain how soon.









__,_._,__

What Watch critics are pointing to is not that the Watch doesn't work, it's that it's just a me-too niche product.  We'd like to be able to expect more than that from Apple.

The iPad was a me-too product, too, but it was also much better than what had gone before, and it was something with a long-pent-up need behind it.  The Watch, it seems to me, was done principally  to play in that little niche market.  I'm ninety-nine percent certain that there is no long-pent-up need for it.  Waste of focus.

__._,_.___

Posted by: david smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (193)

Check out the automatic photo album with 4 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG image2.JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG


.

__,_._,___