Re: [iPad] Ordered new phone

 

Jobs was a salesman, but he seems to me to have been more respectful of technology than Cook, who seems to me to be just a salesman…

Cook seems to me to be hardly a salesman at all.
He certainly lacks Jobs reality distortion field.
He is a process manager, and one of the best.

If what you want is a logistics genius at the head of your organization, I guess you've got your wish.  But it's not surprising that there's no longer a soul there.  Logistics doesn't do intangibles.

First, it's not *my* organization; I am just a satisfied customer.

Second, *I* didn't choose a logistics genius for that position, Steve Jobs did — after working closely with him for a decade.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (218)

Check out the automatic photo album with 6 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG image2.JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG image1.JPG


.

__,_._,___