Re: [iPad] Re: iPad Mini

 

On 11/22/2013 6:13 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising wrote:
>
>
> Click Me!
> <http://www.incredimail.com/app/?tag=display_picture_click_me_re&lang=9&version=6295203&setup_id=2&aff_id=100&tID=601750&addon=IncrediMail&upn=f99019c3-7a12-4652-973c-182eda2a64b1&app_test_id=0>
> Thanks for your encouragement, David! When do you think you will get
> yours? Which model (and size) do you have on your wish list?

I would be thrilled with an iPad4, same as I currently have, only with
128GB instead of the 64GB that I currently have, although by the time I
get enough money saved there won't be any of those available new so I'd
get an iPadAir.

I can understand the attraction of the Mini but for my purposes I need
the larger size.

But paying college loans for two kids means it'll be a while before that
particular coffee can gets filled up enough to make the purchase. In
the meantime I consider myself very fortunate to have the iPad I
currently do and am not unhappy with it in any way other than storage
space limitations.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (149)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___