Re: [iPad] iPad 3 small issue

 

It's probably a glitch, they'll probably catch it the next update.

On Nov 28, 2013 4:59 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:
 

 My iPad Mini is doing the exact same thing!!!  Rebooting doesn't change a thing!   
 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 28.11.2013 05:14:51
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad 3 small issue
 
Yeah, it's just black till I slide the bar to unlock. Not every time but often. Doesn't hurt anything, just annoying. And yes, I have rebooted. 
Julie

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 27, 2013, at 12:02 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Never seen it and it would annoy me!

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Nov 26, 2013, at 10:29 AM, Julia Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@gmail.com> wrote:

 

My iPad 3 has an odd issue which isn't really a problem. Often when it has been sitting for a while and I turn on the screen the boot screen doesn't have the background picture on it. Sometimes it does. It's not really a problem and I don't really care, but am curious about it. Is this common?

--
Julie Mavity-Hudson

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___