Re: [iPad] Mini retina

 

Touch the language of your choice.

Photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue
Sent from my iPadAir

> On Nov 24, 2013, at 6:03 PM, Denise O'Connor <RNMSW@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> Fri., I received my new mini retina. Turned it on and lovely to be greeted in English, Spanish, French etc...And, then what? I do not see anything else telling me where to go next so I can use it. This one, iPad 3, is too heavy for me to handle. I am eager to set my mini up to use. I sent an email last night from my Kindle Fire but it never came through. By then I was too frustrated to continue.
> I have the red polyurethane cover for the iPad 3 so I bought the yellow for the mini. What an unpleasant surprise to see only a cover.
> TIA
> Denise & Marigold in NC 32F
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___