Re: [iPad] Home button not working properly on iPad

 

It's free if it's less than a year old. Hardware is a year warranty. 

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Nov 24, 2013, at 5:21 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


IOS 7 does seem to require more button pushing.  I imagine they're working on that, but they might have worked on it first, then released iOS 7.

But it sounds as tho you have a faulty button.  I'd consider paying Apple for a replacement.

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On Nov 24, 2013, at 8:01 PM, <bobbystar@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

The home button on my iPad "3" is not working properly in the last week.  It can require three pushes b before it reacts and sometimes it will consider a single push as a double.


It seems to me that this all started after the latest iOS update.

Additionally, I tried to do a search in this group's archive for this topic because I recall seeing discussions about the home button malfunctioning.  It seems to me that the new Yahoo Group interface does not offer one to do a search in a particular group.  it returned a lot of useless posts from all of my groups.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___