[iPad] RE: OT: Thanksgivukkah/Cyber/Black weekend

 

 Got my iPad Air a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. It's my constant companion now. I look at the iPhon4 screen and wonder how the heck I used to squint to use the iOS. Will buy a Netgear N300 router this weekend and let my iMac rest from sharing the internet. 



---In ipad@yahoogroups.com, <jimdoc@...> wrote:

What iDevice or computer related goodies have people been buying this weekend at sale prices?

I had been waiting/saving for a year in the hope of having enough money for the new Macbook Pro when it was released, and that all came together a month ago. Then my wife's iPad Air 2 weeks ago.

So: we both got Logitech keyboard folios for our iPads.
I got a spare Apple lightning charger cord for $9.50 or less.
For the computer, I got a USB-3 hub, and a Blu-Ray read-write drive.
Also a spare power adapter for the Mac.
And a new protective case for the iPhone 5S.

Many of these from OWC (www.macsales.com).

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___