Re: [iPad] OT: Thanksgivukkah/Cyber/Black weekend

 

I had saved for an iPad Mini with Retina (which I need like a new hole in my head) & was disappointed when I discovered that it was about the only device on Apple's site that didn't include a gift card.  True to form, I ordered it anyway & should received it next week.  


On Nov 30, 2013, at 9:12 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

What iDevice or computer related goodies have people been buying this weekend at sale prices?

I had been waiting/saving for a year in the hope of having enough money for the new Macbook Pro when it was released, and that all came together a month ago. Then my wife's iPad Air 2 weeks ago.

So: we both got Logitech keyboard folios for our iPads.
I got a spare Apple lightning charger cord for $9.50 or less.
For the computer, I got a USB-3 hub, and a Blu-Ray read-write drive.
Also a spare power adapter for the Mac.
And a new protective case for the iPhone 5S.

Many of these from OWC (www.macsales.com).


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___