Re: [iPad] Siri

 

Wow I use the time several times a day. I had no idea she would do that.
I think we need a thread for what Siri can do. Most if the time she just searches the web fir answers to my questions.
Terry

Photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue
Sent from my iPadAir

> On Nov 29, 2013, at 12:21 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd like Siri to be be able to turn in the flashlight. I'd like Siri to be able to open control center. She can control brightness which is a good start.
>
> Oh and when I query google about something it reads off the relevant answer. Siri should do some of that, maybe at the toggle of a setting....
>
> I do like how she can start timers and whatnot. Even geofenced reminders. That's good stuff.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> ~KLM
> \\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___