Re: [iPad] IPad Air strange behavior

 

What would Walter White do?
Pete




On Nov 25, 2013, at 12:42 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


My 4 has been freezing and rebooting occasionally.  I remember a column somewhere a month or two ago in which the author complained that iPads were beginning to crash like Windows boxes:  never had before - iOS was less reliable than it had been.

I wonder whether Apple might not be overloading its programmers, pushing too many features out the door too fast, simply in order not to fall behind the competition.

What Would Steve Do?

On Nov 25, 2013, at 10:52 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

This morning I unplugged my iPad.  I turned it on the Apple emblem showed up on the screen, was there a long time, it  flashed a blue screen and went back to black. Again the Apple icon came on took a long time/blue went back to black. Thus happened a good six or seven times. I tried holding down the buttons and finally plugged it into the computer. It did not show up in iTunes but after about a minute I had the homescreen. 

Terry

Photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue
Sent from my iPadAir

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___