Re: [iPad] Home button not working properly on iPad

 


Same thing?


On Nov 24, 2013, at 8:59 PM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Check to see if the button is dirty.  The clearance between the button and the glass is called a slip fit and the smallest piece of dirt or contamination will bind it.  Try rubbing alcohol to clean it.
Pete




On Nov 24, 2013, at 8:01 PM, <bobbystar@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

The home button on my iPad "3" is not working properly in the last week.  It can require three pushes b before it reacts and sometimes it will consider a single push as a double.


It seems to me that this all started after the latest iOS update.

Additionally, I tried to do a search in this group's archive for this topic because I recall seeing discussions about the home button malfunctioning.  It seems to me that the new Yahoo Group interface does not offer one to do a search in a particular group.  it returned a lot of useless posts from all of my groups.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___