Re: [iPad] iPad Mini

 

That's great, Alice!!!  Glad you like it so much.  Can't wait to get mine. 
 
 
  /\__/\_____
 (=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
 
 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 23.11.2013 01:43:22
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Mini
 
I decided to order an iPad mini retina yesterday after seeing my local Apple Store had them in stock. This morning I went and looked them over and picked mine up.  It's really nice. To me there's a clarity to it the original iPad mini didn't have. It seems to run a bit faster although that could be my imagination. Still, I really like it.

\
  \  /\             Alice
  (   )       lwr32@mac.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On Nov 19, 2013, at 4:21 PM, O'Conchubair <RNMSW@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 


Mine is on order.
Denise

Is anyone getting the new iPad mini retina? I love my iPad mini and was
seriously thinking of buying one. I'm waiting for it to come to my Apple
Store so I could see it first hand. I edit photos quite a lot on my iPad
mini, so I want to see if it's worth getting the retina display.

\
\ /\ Alice
( ) lwr32@mac.com
.( ). Sent from my iPad mini

------------------------------------

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (148)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___