Re: [iPad] Mini pad

 

On 11/25/2013 7:36 PM, Denise O'Conchuair wrote:
> In comparison to the Pad 3 cover and he price of the mini one I thought for the price it would be like my red one.
> A girlfriend came over and swiped the greeting page and set up some of it. I received an email from Apple saying something about signing up for iTunes and iCloud. Haven't read it yet.
> My mail showed IMAP. What does that mean for my mail. I didn't think the 3 was IMAP.
> I really do not like setting these things up.
> Denise in NC
>
[snip]

IMAP is an e-mail protocol and was possible even on the original iPad --
it has nothing to do with which iPad model you're using.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___