Re: [iPad] Newbie Question-How to remove pictures from Ipad and keep on computer

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:03 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Newbie Question-How to remove pictures from Ipad and
keep on computer

Can the OP connect the iPad to her computer and see the camera roll folder
inWindows Explorer./Finder? I've not taken photos on my iPad but this is
how it works on an iPhone

That's what I do too, by cable hookup, not even wifi -- I haven't taken any
actual photos with the iPad camera, but I do have a number of screen shots &
saved images (from various web pages) that I have transferred to my PC, then
I can delete from iPad when no longer needed or wanted *there*.
Having them on my PC, I can organize them how I want, vs. the catchall of
the iPad (or phone) camera roll.
The only albums I have on iP* are any imported from PC during sync.

I don't use iCloud for anything.

And BTW I've decided to no longer consider getting a Mac -- the new OS
*requires* using iCloud for sync of what used to be (& on Windows still is)
under the "info" tab in iTunes.
(I'm less concerned with privacy -- anyone browsing my file will soon fall
asleep from sheer boredom. :-) -- than with the need to have
always-internet-access & the constant syncing every time you make any edits,
which can cost $ on my limited data plan either from overage charge or from
needing to upgrade.)
bj

========================

From: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 28 November 2013 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Newbie Question-How to remove pictures from Ipad and
keep on computer

Mm, my knee-jerk answer is to use iCloud.

http://www.apple.com/icloud/

david@luda.net
pad4

On Nov 26, 2013, at 9:16 AM, <aharryb70@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't install IOS 7 on my iPad mini 16g until I increase my storage. I
would like to remove all the pictures on my iPad mini and keep them on my
computer to give me room to install this update..
.
What is the best way to do this?

Ann

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___