Re: [iPad] Siri

 

I use her maybe twice a day and she works the vast majority of the time. And when she doesn't dang ol google nails it. 

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Nov 24, 2013, at 6:04 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


Hmm.  Yes, it must need training.  I almost never use it, so probably it's normal that it works poorly for me.

Thanks.

On Nov 24, 2013, at 8:47 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

 

I've found that the more I use it, the better it understands me & the same is true using Google's voice search.  I try to speak clearly & in a normal tone of voice.


On Nov 24, 2013, at 6:18 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:


Understand me when I speak.  Voice-recognition software has a long way to go.

On Nov 23, 2013, at 4:05 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

If you could have her do any one single thing she currently cannot do what would that be?

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___