Re: [iPad] Newbie Question-How to remove pictures from Ipad and keep on computer

 

I use Dropbox every day. I'm very happy with it

Sue 🍀

`'•.¸*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*¸.•'´

(♡) sent from my  iPad Air ♡)

¸.•'´*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*`'•.¸

On Nov 27, 2013, at 2:53 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

>>> I would like to remove all the pictures on my iPad mini and keep them on my computer to give me room to install this update.
>>>
>>> What is the best way to do this?
>>> Ann
>
> If your computer is a Mac, I would use (I *did* use) Image Capture (an integral part of the operating system for several iterations thereof).
>
> Or DropBox.
>
> If Windows, DropBox or <Windows users insert suggestion here…>
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___