Re: [iPad] OT: Thanksgivukkah/Cyber/Black weekend

 

Those are some great items!

* I got the Beats Pill Portable Speaker System for my wife to use with her iPhone. Checking to see if I could hear it a section away at 2am on Friday morning was a fun test. Nobody at Kohl's even complained.
* Also bought a Wii U - Skylanders Swap Force game system bundle at Toys R Us and a number of games from Amazon sales. Still need to find a powered external hard drive for it.
* Picked up The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 DVD from Best Buy for $7.99. (Hid it behind some PC Will Maker software and came back to the store when the checkout lines had died down.)

Ted

Sent from my iPad Air

On Nov 30, 2013, at 8:12 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

 

What iDevice or computer related goodies have people been buying this weekend at sale prices?

I had been waiting/saving for a year in the hope of having enough money for the new Macbook Pro when it was released, and that all came together a month ago. Then my wife's iPad Air 2 weeks ago.

So: we both got Logitech keyboard folios for our iPads.
I got a spare Apple lightning charger cord for $9.50 or less.
For the computer, I got a USB-3 hub, and a Blu-Ray read-write drive.
Also a spare power adapter for the Mac.
And a new protective case for the iPhone 5S.

Many of these from OWC (www.macsales.com).

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___