Re: [iPad] Re: resetting used iPad

 

I didn't think something like that was possible.  Good going!
Pete




On Nov 22, 2013, at 11:46 PM, Inner Jewel <innerjewel@msn.com> wrote:

 

Just to update my original post. Yes, you can take the sim card from an iPad 3 (micro) and cut it down to fit a iPad air. I did it and it worked fine. No problems. I've been using it for a week now. My cellular service is AT&T.
Ashi

Sent from my iPad 🐾
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.


Has anyone removed their sim from an iPad3, cut it down and put it in an iPad Air? ( micro to nano) Just hoping to avoid the $39 fee that Att charges to move service from one device to another. 
Ashi 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___