Re: [iPad] Siri

 

Agreed! 

My one thing is I use her a lot as a calculator. Today I gotta say. "What is ten times five" then get an answer. Then ask "what is fifty divided by 18" instead of "what is 50 times 5" then wait "and divide that by 18" etc. Minor but....

~KLM
\\ Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people" ~ Carl Jung //

On Nov 24, 2013, at 5:33 AM, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

 

On 11/23/2013 4:05 PM, Just Murray wrote:
> If you could have her do any one single thing she currently cannot do what would that be?
>

Increase my bank account's balance without criminal liability.

Actually read me the answer instead of showing me links to web-pages. I
asked it what I thought was a simple question -- "has crime in the
United States increased since 2010" and all I got were links to
web-sites, most of which I would have had to wade through pages of
information before finding the answer.

So in effect she simply said 'I can't be bothered, David, you look it up."

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___