Re: [iPad] IPad Air strange behavior

 


I don't hate Windows, but I'm tired of the maintenance.  Apple ought not to fall into that hole.

On Nov 25, 2013, at 11:25 AM, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I thought Windows patented the blue screen of death.  On a Windows machine it's the last thing you ever see.  Did I mention I hate Windows? :)
Pete




On Nov 25, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I heard from my tech friend.
He said, "Not unusual. These blue screens are common. Basically it¹s caused by a
compatibility issue between one of the apps and the iOS. The iOS is
64-bit, and not all of the third party apps have been converted. I think
Apple will quash these bugs with 7.1, which is due to come out soon."

Photos at
Sent from my iPadAir

On Nov 25, 2013, at 10:52 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

This morning I unplugged my iPad.  I turned it on the Apple emblem showed up on the screen, was there a long time, it  flashed a blue screen and went back to black. Again the Apple icon came on took a long time/blue went back to black. Thus happened a good six or seven times. I tried holding down the buttons and finally plugged it into the computer. It did not show up in iTunes but after about a minute I had the homescreen. 
Terry

Photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue
Sent from my iPadAir

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___