Re: [iPad] Recovering lost apps - You Tube

 

What?

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2
 /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~


On Sep 25, 2012, at 2:26 PM, Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Google makes Youtube apps. Stay on topic.

Ted

Sent from my new iPad

On Sep 25, 2012, at 1:17 PM, whiterabbit <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

That's a good question , Sherry.  It's a downfall of Apple not to make an iPad Maps app or make the iPhone Maps app universal.

       \
         \   /\
         (   )               Alice
       .(     ).  Sent from Retina iPad 

On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:36 AM, "Sherry Titzer" <sherrytitzer@insightbb.com> wrote:

 



Thanks Ted.  Wonder why there isn't a You Tube app for the iPad yet.
Sherry
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Ted Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Recovering lost apps - You Tube


or the iPhone app in the App Store

Ted


Sent from my new iPad

On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:18 AM, "Sherry Titzer" <sherrytitzer@insightbb.com> wrote:

 



What You Tube app is everyone using now?  I couldn't find You Tube (by Google) in the App Store.
Sherry
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Recovering lost apps

This was widely documented before iOS 6 went live.
 
--ryan

Sent from my Apple Mac mini 


On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM, petefromflorida <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:
 

During the iOS 6 upgrade I lost the Google Maps app and the YouTube app. Is there any way to recover those apps or am I just screwed? I lost all my favorite YouTube videos.
Pete

=

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___