Re: [iPad] Re: Cancelling auto-renew early with Verizon can't be done according to one rep

 

Call ACS be insistent. Be polite. Use the word iPad a lot. Maybe the term I'm trying to give you money. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Sep 30, 2012, at 4:29 AM, "JoyceK" <joycekeay@comcast.net> wrote:

 

Hi KM, Thanks for your reply, Yes I know, unless you have a working Verizon cell number it is virtually impossible (in my experience) to get into the Verizon wireless phone system. I have a prepaid cell with Verizon so I got in using that number then told them my problem. Maybe I can get transferred to postpay that way. If I didn't have that number I'd still be locked out.

I have an address for Verizon New England and will write them a letter in a few days explaining the fiasco and the phone problem.

Joyce

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> I was told that you call and ask for post paid bcuz they are a specialized bunch that the general proletariate don't know about but that I cannot get a direct line to the Verizon call center.
>
> ~KM
> --
> \,,/(^_^)\

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___