Re: [iPad] Re: Cancelling auto-renew early with Verizon can't be done according to one rep

 

Pat - Did you read the support page link that Ted sent earlier in this thread?  It explains how to deactivate a cellular data account.  It mentions that if you see the notice that the subscription cannot be managed on this device, you have to contact your carrier to manage it.  You may have already done that - I wasn't clear from your email whether you did go ahead and ask Verizon to suspend it, or whether you were waiting until your iPad would let you do it from there.  I agree with you that it may be saying that because Verizon was the one to set up the account for you.


April

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM, pat h - oh <path48@yahoo.com> wrote:

It seems I cannot suspend service BEFORE the end of the 30 day contract. When I look at cellular service in Settings on the iPad there is a message that says "Subscription cannot be managed on this device". I don't know if that is because it was set up at the Verizon store or because it is too early yet. I got the service on Aug. 31 but wasn't billed until Sept 4. I have to wait until Oct. 3 to suspend it. I did get an email from Verizon that said "Your feature(s) and/or promotions change request for wireless number ending in -8112 is now complete. Feature Effective Date: 09/26/12" That was the day I went to Verizon. However, it did not say what the feature was!
 
pat h - oh


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___