[iPad] Re: Comment to Apple, Inc.

 

You make a good point about public transport making a person look and think more about their surroundings -- unless one uses that bus/train time to stare at an iPad!  ;-). All joking aside, it's cheaper and better for the environment IF you have a good system available.

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

think the window of me driving is closing this November. I'll be continuing my use of public transit. I kinda like it. It makes me look and think whereas when you drive I get into. A bubble. This way I walk the streets and make decisions more thoroughly as to what my needs are and wants are. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Sep 29, 2012, at 4:02 PM, whiterabbit32 <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

> LOL AC Transit (Alameda/Contra Costa Transit) was my mode of transportation for many years when I lived in Berkeley (Alameda County) and in Richmond (Contra Costa County). If SRT (Sacramento Regional Transit) came out near me, I'd be using it too.

> In the meantime, I've been trying out a few recommended map apps. One in particular use to be a very popular app, MapQuest. It's doing pretty good so far. 

> \
> \ /\
> ( ) White Rabbit 32
> .( ). Sent from my iPhone 5

> On Sep 27, 2012, at 8:14 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:

>> 
>> This makes me glad I cannot drive. MY GPS is called "OCTA" (The Orange County Transit system)
>> 
>> 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (52)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___