Re: [iPad] Re: Cancelling auto-renew early with Verizon can't be done according to one rep

 

Joyce,

It couldn't hurt to go to this contact info page for Verizon, and send them an email that explains the issue.  Be SURE to mention that you have tried to get advice through online iPad support groups, that you had heard that some of them had had better experiences with Verizon, and that you would hate to have to report back that Verizon customer service failed you - you would prefer to report that you had been well taken care of.  

It may get you nowhere, but I had a past experience with Amazon, when my Kindle 1 had issues with the screen, and I called them.  Normally, from what I had been reading online, they would send a replacement device overnight.  But they were out of the refurbished Kindle 1s when I called, and told me it would be a week before they could send me one.  I emailed Amazon with the above strategy (I am on the KindleKorner Yahoo group), and they emailed me back that day to tell me that they had overnighted me a Kindle 2 to replace my Kindle 1.  

I think that the customer support really preferred to have a good experience reported far and wide.  Now that may just be Amazon.  But it couldn't hurt to try with Verizon, as well.  So far I haven't had any issues with Verizon's customer service, but I know that sometimes you get into a situation that standard protocol just isn't well set up to handle - and then it is so frustrating!

Good luck getting this resolved!  

April

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:39 AM, JoyceK <joycekeay@comcast.net> wrote:
 

Hi Pat, Thanks for your response. How ridiculous is this becoming? Perhaps somewhere down the line if I'm really desperate to have cellular I will try postpaid but I'm not looking forward to the experience.

Joyce


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___