Re: [iPad] Hi - I'm alive

 

> I knew something had to have happened for us not to have heard from you. Glad you are getting the medical help and pray the recovery goes well. Don't strain the shoulder messing with these devices; get the proper rest.

Thanks for your thoughts, Carl.

I have a very comfortable desk chair, and with a little extra support for the right forearm, can use the keyboard on the desk. Of course I don't try to do much typing with the right -- hit the spacebar an the cursor keys occasionally.

> Remember the iOS devices have AssistiveTouch in the accessibility area of the General section of the Settings app. This will help with letting you rest the injured shoulder but still do two hand tasks with one.

I'll look at assistive features on the iPad, but I've been doing OK there so far.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (30)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___