Re: [iPad] Comment to Apple, Inc.

 

Yes, Tall Poppy Syndrome.
 
I also suspect jealousy from Android users. They get miffed when Apple gets the news. Why do Android users, particularly Galaxy users, go out of there way to post iHater comments on Apple forums? I use iOS, I read iOS based forums, I don't waste my time reading Andoid forums so that I can post smart alec remarks. Bizarre.
 
There are fanboys, we have one or two here. I think there are more Andoid fanboys than Apple, for the reason stated above
 
(A fanboy is someone who praises their device or OS as if it is perfect, and everyone elses is inferior). Me, I am an Apple fan, I know the pros and cons of Apple, and pros and cons of Android. There are a few things I;' like from Android, but Apple ticks more of my boxes for sure. 

From: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 30 September 2012 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Comment to Apple, Inc.
 
When Microsoft was king of the hill and they screwed up the net was afire with stuff just like this. Conclusion? The big dog is always an easy target =p

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Sep 29, 2012, at 3:55 PM, whiterabbit32 <mailto:whiterabbit32%40gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not understand why Apple screws up and people are totally pissed. Microsoft has screwed up, android has screwed up and so has Blackberry. Do bloggers come out of the woodwork writing stories about how they have screwed up

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___