Re: [iPad] Hi - I'm alive

 

Jim,

I knew something had to have happened for us not to have heard from
you. Glad you are getting the medical help and pray the recovery goes
well. Don't strain the shoulder messing with these devices; get the
proper rest. Remember the iOS devices have AssistiveTouch in the
accessibility area of the General section of the Settings app. This
will help with letting you rest the injured shoulder but still do two
hand tasks with one.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

On Sep 30, 2012, at 2:06 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com> wrote:

> Tuesday, 9/18, I stumbled while walking one of the dogs (not the dog's fault), and fell forward. Damaged my R big toe somewhat, abraded my right knee, but took most of the impact on my right shoulder -- hard, direct, frontal impact to the joint from hitting the asphalt.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___