[iPad] Re: Comments about Apple maps

 

Sent again as the previous post got sent before typing was completed.

I think you are mistaken. I have seen plenty of time when MicroSoft has screwed up and it was all over the news and Internet. Remember windows ME? It drove me to Linux until MS came out with Subsequent Windows 2000 .

I think you will find these situations in many software and hardware releases at some time or another. I originally posted this subject because I was frustrated with the errors and lost features I had come to depend on. Some others seemed to have taken personal offense because of my complaints about Apple. If so, they really don't get it.

Ed

Sent from Ed's iPad

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___