Re: [iPad] Re: Safari crashes on iOS 5

 

Mine has not and I just followed the instructions in the posted column. I hope it works. I'll know tomorrow when I am reading the papers. This morning it quite about 4 times while I was trying to read one editorial. I was beginning to think the poltergeist that has lived in my Safari wasn't a liberal and didn't approve. <g>
Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 30, 2012, at 9:37 PM, "pat412255" <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

> Amen; mine has worked flawlessly since it was released.
>
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>>
>> Wow. Glad mine works....
>>
>> ~KM
>> \,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/
>>
>> On Jan 30, 2012, at 12:06 PM, "Webster" <gwtr0940@...> wrote:
>>
>>> A while back I read numerous posts on Safari crashing with iOS 5. Well I ran across this article today and put it forward as a possible fix.
>>> ------------------
>>> Fix Safari Crashing on iPad and iOS 5
>>> osxdaily.com
>>>
>>> We've been made aware of some ongoing issues with apps crashing constantly on iPads running iOS 5, both iPad and iPad 2 are impacted with Safari being particularly sensitive and seemingly crashing anytime javascript or a video loads and sometimes with just general web browsing. At worst, Safari won't even launch and crashes immediately, and often the application instability goes beyond Safari and impacts nearly all applications as well. First we'll focus on resolving the Safari crashes, but if you're having issues with multiple apps crashing you may want to jump down and go straight for a clean reinstallation of iOS 5.
>>>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___