Re: [iPad] Re: Notes for IPad

 

It's extra stuff

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Jan 31, 2012, at 3:04 PM, Chris Laarman <v.c.laarman@gmail.com> wrote:

 

"pat412255" <pat412@mac.com> on Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:00:40 -0000:

>I've used the free version for several years on all of my Apple devices.
>
>--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@...> wrote:
>>
>> >> I am trying evernote. Can you do a hyperlink? Where I can click on the link I add to my notes??
>> >
>> > Evernote seems to require paid subscription.
>> > Chris Laarman
>>
>> Not the Evernote I've been using for several months on my Mac, iPhone, and iPad.

OK. Well, I then wonder what the " Top in-app purchases" quotes mean:
1 One month 3.99 euro
2 One year 35.99 euro

See attachment (Dutch store). :-)

--
Chris Laarman

<Evernote_s.png>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___