Re: [iPad] Re: Consume vs Produce on an iPad

 

Me too. 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Jan 28, 2012, at 9:18 AM, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

 

I can actually "type" on an ipad as fast or maybe even faster than on a
regular keyboard. I have never felt the need for an add-on keyboard for
the iPad. The beauty of the ipad is it's portability!

On 1/27/2012 11:42 PM, Elizabeth Walker wrote:
>
>
> Do you type on the virtual keyboard or have the addon keyboard?
> Currently when I use my ipad I input the virtual keyboard with my index
> finger. Which is okay for email, but I'd hate to think of writing a book
> with just my index finger! LOLL
--

Judith
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

Take nothing but photos
Leave nothing but footprints
Break nothing but the silence
Kill nothing but time
Photos: http://upload.pbase.com/pooh4jvn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___