Re: [iPad] Spam

 

Lol klingon,  that was used on an NCIS episode. Great insult!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my iPad2


On Jan 26, 2012, at 4:10 PM, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:

 

Yeah, really! I'd have some 'splainin' to do for that.


Mainly I get the ones from 'hot chicks' wanting me to do things to them... by most likely visiting the website and getting phished you know.. My androgynous email doesn't tell them I'm a female, so I don't get the hot, sexy dudes... :-( ...Then again, if they were all that great, they would not be sending spam.

More likely they are all 500-700 pound f***rs with the mental acuity of a Denebian Sandworm! Lower than Gagh!

Their parents have smooth foreheads! (A big Klingon insult)


On Jan 26, 2012, at 8:11 AM, Just Murray wrote:



But FLJ you could gain two inches!!!! Lololol 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___