Re: [iPad] Re: Consume vs Produce on an iPad

 

On 1/31/2012 7:18 AM, Chris Laarman wrote:
> "David H. Bailey"<dhbailey52@comcast.net> on Tue, 31 Jan 2012
> 06:49:07 -0500:
>
>>> The app is named "Web Page Developer", but the icon reads "WPD".
>>> I found it searching for "html".
>
>> Thanks for that info -- there are sure a lot more HTML apps now than
>> when I looked a while back! Very nice!
>
> Music apps keep appearing too.
>
> I have just noticed the apparently first transcription (wave to MIDI)
> app: Audio Midi Connect.
> It's even free. (Haven't yet tested it.)
>

I just tested it and it seems pretty accurate as I played my trumpet.
There's a big shortcoming presently, though: It can't send the midi data
to another iPad app. It's designed to play the midi data out through a
port to an external midi device.

I'm going to submit a feature request that they incorporate a "send to"
function to email the midi file as well as to open the midi data in any
installed app which accepts midi data. If they can do that, they've
definitely got a winner that I'd be willing to pay for!

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___